Friday, August 19, 2011

Bridal Shower

My aunts put together a really nice shower for me.  There was of course some amazing food!  I'm still thinking about those casseroles. :-)  It was a nice day to be able to have both families together.  My mom had never met any of Brian's family and Brian's mom got to hear the official story of how we met.  Everyone got along great and it was just nice to have everyone together.

Not sure what Whit was telling me but I look disapproving.  haha

Aunt Kaye had put together a list of family recipes.  Such a sweet gift! I absolutely loved it!  I can't wait to try out all the recipes!

Suzanne got us some embroidered hand towels.  Also a shower favorite!

Whit was in charge of writing down who the gifts were from while......

Kate was in charge of the trash! haha

This was the gift Brian was most excited about.  He is dreaming about all the bacon and sausage he can cook on that griddle! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment