Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Groomsmen Clothes

Now that Brian has most of his groomsman confirmed, we started looking at the guys' clothes.  I figure ordering stuff earlier than later is the best idea because we need to have everyone try on things and figure out what fits, etc.  So here are some of our options

Besides the shoes, I like these pants.  Brian hates them! haha

I like these as well but they are just more expensive than the first pair.

These aren't horrible but I didn't really want the guys to look like another day at the office.


Brian isn't sure about the wrinkle factor of the linen so we may end up with a cotton blend like this one.


I like this one so it is designed to wear untucked but we'll see.


Not a huge fan of these but they are the cheapest, and I can't say I care that much about the shoes.


I like these better and American Eagle is having a buy one get one half off sale, so that may work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment