Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Out of this pile.....

Kind of crazy to think that all this stuff is actually going to come together(hopefully) and make a reception in 5 months!  I've been home for a week now training reps for work and it has made everything more real.  Monday I met with the rental place to lay out the backyard and figure out exactly what size table would go where and how many exactly we can fit in the backyard.  She told me we have plenty of room so that was encouraging to be able to fit everyone.  Then Wednesday I met with Jen from Spare Hands.  She is going to facilitate the whole reception for me.  I have vowed, being the control freak that I am, to have a good time the whole weekend and not stress over every little detail.  Jen is going to keep me sane that day.  They will make sure the food is out and stays hot, man the bar, direct people through the house, clear plates, wash dishes, and the best part.......THEY WILL TEAR EVERYTHING DOWN!!!  That's worth every penny in my books!  The last thing I wanted to do was leave my parents with a huge mess at their house, so I'm thrilled that they will allow my parents to enjoy the whole day too. I still need to figure out a time to meet with the florist and cake people.  Not sure that will happen this trip or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment