Friday, April 22, 2011

Bachelorette Party Madness!

Whit's bachelorette party is fast approaching and until about 3 days ago I felt like this.......


I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with something that is fun, yet not too cheesy and boring but also not a focus on penis'. haha  I tried to think up things that emcompass Whitney but none of them were sparking good ideas.....

I know they sponsor ALOT of events, but a bachelorette party didn't exactly seem up their alley!


 Whit loves the show Cupcake Wars so I was trying to think of something to draw in this idea but trying to get people to make cupcakes at our house with one oven and weird ingredients was starting to not sound like a very fun time. Next!


 Whit watches the Food Network nonstop!  Every morning her tv is usually tuned into Giada or Barefoot Contessa and she falls asleep to it everynight.  Must be why she can cook so good.  All those cooking shows are going into her sub conscience while she sleeps! haha  This again like Cupcake Wars was seeming like too much work and not enough fun.  How to balance between bachelorette fun and good wholesome fun? haha

Isaac obviously is a huge part of what makes up Whit but I figured he wouldn't want to be the source of entertainment for us that night so I better come up with another idea! haha


Whit, I love you to death but your hobbies are killing me when it comes to bachelorette party ideas! haha  I don't think everyone wants to come take a nap at our house like when we were in Kindergarten and everyone got their own mat! haha


THEN IT CAME TO ME!!!!


Why hadn't I thought of this before?  Of course!  Makes perfect sense!  Then the ideas just started rolling in!  I can't tell you what the ideas are just yet because Whit reads this blog, but just know that it's going to be fabulous! haha  Tami tells me that I have a way of taking an idea from what people would call normal and then going over the top.  I usually have to curb a lot of my ideas when I plan and then am disappointed with myself because I'm always thinking of how AMAZING it could have been! haha But this time I'm going all out.  It's Whit's bachelorette party!  How many times does your sister get married?  Well let's hope just the once! haha  So stay tuned for May 6th, when I will be filling you in on my ideas and how they came to fruition! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Let me just say, she's gonna love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to it...and such a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i feel a little left out of the loop but I'm very excited!! yay!! Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete