Friday, July 15, 2011

Ceremony Music

So I finally figured out the ceremony music. Whew! It's been looming over my head for months now! It didn't help that everytime I tried to download a new version of iTunes, it was trying to save it to a removable disk on my computer that didn't exist! Ugh! But I finally got it finished.
I wanted some non traditional music since it's a "beach" wedding, so no Canon in D or the Love song from the Hymns of Zion! haha So here's the music during the seating of the Guests:
I do - Colbie Caillat
One Love - Bob Marley
The Heart of Life - John Mayer
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Collide - Howie Day
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Then the bridesmaids are walking into:
Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
And I'm walking into:
Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
Like I said, I wanted some non traditional music. :-)  Now on to the reception music!
 
Here's the link to Lucky.  I'd paste the video but Blogger doesn't want to cooperate with me today.

1 comment: