Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flowers are Ordered!

This has been a VERY productive trip for me!  I was stressing a little before I got here because there seemed to be soooo much to do but Mom is a true trooper and has been a huge help.  We've gotten tons done since I've been here.  Just taking an inventory of the garage was a job alone.  I feel so much more at ease now that we've gotten a lot accomplished.  Today I met with Flowers Direct and went over what I wanted for my bouquets.  This is what we came up with.

I want my bouquet to look like this.

The bridesmaids bouquets will be a cluster of different colors of pink carnations with....

Just a little bit of baby green hydrangea mixed like.....



 Like this look

The groomsmen boutonieres will be a single dark pink carnation with....

These green coffee berries


Brian's boutoniere will be a single green orchid similar to this.

I'm super excited about the flowers and sooooo glad to have one more thing to check off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment