Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Panic

Well panic has officially set in!  I still have over three months to go but started stressing about how much I have left to do.  I have been in this electic bohemian mode with Whit's wedding that I've half forgotten what all I want for mine. :-)  I also don't want to look like a copy cat with Whit.  It's hard getting married 4 months apart because unfortunately you do have a lot of similar ideas or ones that Whit stole from you and used ahead of you! haha

I had a dream last night that it was the day of my wedding and I only had half of the stuff ready to go and I kept thinking, my centerpieces aren't set up and I don't have the dessert table figured out.  Needles to say I woke up thinking that I have a lot to get finished.  Tami, craft night stat! haha

I did get the guys' flip flops ordered today.  I think were on the homeward stretch with figuring out all the suits.  We seem to have a handle on them now.  Thankfully the flip flops will be much less cumbersome.  They are more forgiving. :-)  These are the ones we went with.

No comments:

Post a Comment