Monday, January 24, 2011

Garden Theme

So Whit and I ended up with the same color schemes for our weddings but couldn't be anymore opposite in themes. haha Since I am having the reception in my parent's backyard, I wanted it to be homey and a very comfortable theme. So these were some of the ideas for inspiration. Now if I can just pull it all together that weekend and have it actually look like the pictures. haha

What's more insane than planning a wedding 3000 miles away? Planning two weddings within three months of each other! haha I find myself going back and forth with my wedding plans and then Whit's wedding plans, and then mine and then hers. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it. I'm getting lots of use out of my excel spreadsheets these days. haha It's just going to be a little crazy around the Huber household for the next 4-6 months. :-)



























No comments:

Post a Comment