Friday, January 28, 2011

Betsy White Stationary

So probably a wasteful use of wedding funds, but I couldn't resist getting some of these stickers for my dessert table. I've decided I'm probably not doing a full cake and not a complete candy table, but just doing a dessert table with cake, cupcakes, desserts and candy. Or at least that's the plan for now. :-) I found some plastic cello bags online for $1.79. Great deal till you have to pay $7.50 for shipping. Something about that seems a little backwards. I guess that's how they get ya! haha

When Whit was looking for stickers, she found them on Zazzle so I looked there for mine. They had a lot of cute ones but the sizes were annoying. It was either 1.5 inch or 3 inches. The 1.5 were way too small and the 3 inch were like coasters, so I decided to go a different route. I found this website called Betsy White Stationary and really liked their styles. I felt they'd fit the garden theme well. :-) I loved all of the logos, but I narrowed it down between these four. You'll just have to wait to see which one I picked. :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment