Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tissue Pom Poms

With the blizzard we got a little stir crazy the last few days.  Kate pretty much left her imprint on the couch for the last 48 hours.  I found myself between my bedroom and the family room, making food in the kitchen, doing laundry and actually got desperate enough for something to do I worked out! haha

We are going to be hanging this tissue pom poms from the ceiling for Whit's wedding and this tissue paper has been sitting around our house for about 6 months now.  I'm sooooo sick of seeing this paper sitting around, especially since half the time it's been in my office or sitting on the floor of my room.  I keep telling Whitney to just do a couple a day when she's off work but she keeps delaying saying she'd rather do it on a craft night......translated, she doesn't want to do them alone.  I teased her yesterday that she's like dad, when it comes to busy work they like to make everything a group activity.  I didn't know changing a light bulb could require 4 people.   You know one to take the light fixture off, someone to grab the light bulb, someone to hand you the light bulb and someone to hold the light fixure while you screw the new bulb in! haha  So I even got so bored the last couple days that I started on Whit's tissue poms just for something to do.  Unfortunately that take a lot more time than I thought, so I didn't get very far but at least it's started and I did them by myself.  No help! haha



This will be the finished product......hopefully. :-)

1 comment:

  1. So cute...I'm definitely in for a craft night!!! Seriously, I think it would be a lot of fun to help make these. I'm even willing to risk paper cuts.

    ReplyDelete